Interactive. Peer-Led. And Fun!
ProcureCon is an event for senior-level practitioners looking to transform the way their companies look at procurement. For more than 10 years, we’ve helped companies develop their programs though innovative workshops and intimate networking sessions – designed to take you beyond cost savings.
Be Inspired! A Sample of Distinguished Speakers:
Senior Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer
Capital One Financial
Vice President of Procurement, Indirect
The Kellogg Company
Director, Strategic Sourcing
Managing Director, Chief Procurement & Financial Operations Officer
Vice President, Supply Chain Management
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Vice President, Global Strategic Sourcing
SVP, Global Sourcing, Hotel Design, and Construction
Wyndham Hotel Group
Global Head of Sourcing
Who Attends ProcureCon Indirect West?
Senior Procurement Practitioners from Fortune 500 companies to the world's most exciting startups
Diverse companies from across many different industries. Doesn’t matter if you’re in manufacturing, healthcare, entertainment, finance or tech. ProcureCon is for teams that truly want to impact their organization.
Solve Your Biggest Procurement Challenges
Our peer-led program is built from hundreds of interviews and months of research. We’re committed to getting you the information you need for sourcing success!
- Pedal To The Metal: Driving Procurement In A Fast World And Disruptive Future
- Crashing Through The Buzz: How to Harness The RPA Explosion
- Procurement: Champions Of Digital Transformation
- Let It Grow: Developing And Cultivating Procurement Talent
- Think Small, Win Big: Understanding Tail Spend Management
Given the rapidly changing business environment facing all industries, the role of the procurement function and CPO will undoubtedly need to adapt and change. So what will these teams look like - and how will they serve their stakeholders? Has the CPO function really evolved as we expected, and where is it going? Leading procurement visionaries will share their thoughts on what’s next so that you can prepare for future changes. Buckle up - it could be a bumpy ride.
- What will the future role of the CPO look like and what skills must they bring to the table?
- How will stakeholder expectations change?
- Will procurement teams need restructuring?
- Getting and maintaining the executive support you need in an age of disruption
- Planning for the unknown in a rapidly changing world
Jim Gorzalski, Senior Vice President & Chief Procurement Officer Capital One Financial
Tad Wampfler, Senior Vice President, Global Sourcing, Hotel Design, and Construction Wyndham Hotel Group
Tracy Joshua, Vice President of Procurement, Indirect The Kellogg Company
Michael Shaw, Founder & CEO American Council of Sourcing and Procurement Executives
Robotics. Process. Automation. They've been the buzz words in nearly every sourcing exec's ear recently - but the time has come to go beyond the buzz and start maximizing the potential of this new technology in the here and now. In this breakthrough keynote, find out what it can really do for your function, the ins and outs of implementation, and how one of the most innovative companies in the world has their procurement team leading the charge.
- What are the tangible benefits of applying a robotics to your procurement processes
- How can you justify investment in RPA through understanding the cost-saving and value-add to the organization?
- What are the best strategies to support the adoption of RPA?
Zachary Greenberger, Global Supply Manager, Indirect Procurement , Tesla Inc.
By leveraging emerging technology, Procurement teams have countless opportunities to digitally optimize the Procurement function. Learn what digital transformation is, areas of industry focus, and how you can champion transformation within your procurement function to improve customer experience, drive operational efficiency and ultimately, greater business agility.
Shara Holliday, Director Strategic Sourcing, Microsoft
Connie Chou, Director Procurement Operations, Microsoft
An ideal professional development program should be designed not just to motivate your team, but also to retain them eventually propel them into leadership roles. Junior level positions are only now held for an average of 2.5 years and automation and technology have altered the skillsets needed for junior talent - so what can you do to train and retain the most talented and efficient team possible? In this panel, learn today's best practices in finding and inspiring the leaders of tomorrow.
- Motivation strategies for navigating an often slow moving corporate culture and talent gap complications
- Developing performance measurements to grow your professional development initiatives
- How to identify potential high performers and groom their ambition in a timely fashion to prevent talent shortages
- How do you overcome connotations associated with generational stereotypes?
Antonio Humphreys, Senior Manager, Global Procure to Pay Adobe
David Kern, Head of Global Procurement TripAdvisor Media Group
Mithun Sharma, Vice President, Global Strategic Sourcing Visa
Harnessing tail spend can be a huge source of incremental savings. The big spend areas get analyzed to death, and the tail spend often gets ignored, when right under your nose there’s value waiting to be uncovered. However, knowing that there's value and actually capturing it are two very different things. What exactly do you do with an untapped opportunity to reduce costs like this one?
- What is “tail spend”?
- Strategic ways you can manage and capture more tail spend
- Making sense of tail spend data
- What new technologies are out there for managing your tail spend?
- Should you be automating your small spend and what are the possibilities with automated and predicted spend?
David Helms, Manager Procurement Cost Management Wells Fargo Bank
Ron Gregorsok, Vice President Supply Chain Management AmerisourceBergen
Naga Murali Vardhinedi, Strategic Sourcing Manager Google
The Procurecon Experience
"ProcureCon is not just an event… it's MY community of peers where I am challenged to think better, do better."Melissa Burkland, Corporate Purchasing Director EMEA / Americas, Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation
ProcureCon is not content only or "death by powerpoint", without room for personalization.
Peer-Led & Unbiased
ProcureCon is not beholden to corporate, journalistic, or sponsored viewpoints.
ProcureCon is not an old boy's club or an obligation to attend.
Built For Interaction
ProcureCon is not a sea of nametags or a stale open bar tacked on to the end of a day of presentations.
ProcureCon is not just solving today's tactical problems or latest hot topic.
ProcureCon is not a job fair; but surrounding yourself with fellow motivated practitioners is a good way to grow.
Interaction at #ProcureCon
Each day, you’ll have an opportunity to make valuable connections with other procurement executives. Catch up with old friends. And make some new ones. Here’s how we’ll help: