Event Sponsorship, Speaking And Exhibition For Indirect Procurement
Global, Long-standing Portfolios
ProcureCon Indirect West has delivered high level education to actual, hard-to-reach decision makers for over 20 years! You can't put a price on the quality of contacts we'll introduce to your brand.
We Do The Leg Work.
With five months of pre-event digital marketing activity and a one of a kind delegate acquisition team, PIW exposes you to an audience that will open the gateway to your next client.
Unrivaled Value In Connecting To Our Community
We've built an executive level community of credible influencers and the most relevant, curated content to keep them wanting more. Take your brand to the next level with enhanced business relationships, lead generation and a full pipeline to match.
We build the conference... You choose your experience
Sponsorship comes in all shapes and sizes. We'll work with you to create a one-of-a-kind package that puts your brand front and center!
Sponsoring a stand in the exhibition hall is a great way to grab attention and showcase products or services. It will bring significant traffic to your onsite team. (Early sponsors get first choice on stand location!)
- Single sized exhibition space
- Double sized exhibition space
- Bespoke sized exhibition space
Speak to your Audience
Helping to shape the agenda and getting yourself in front of the decision makers in your industry creates thought leadership, enhances status and allows you to control the discussions of the day. Elevate your brand by investing in one of our world class speaking opportunities
- Plenary speaking slots
- Plenary panel slots
- Stream speaking slots
- Stream panel slots
- Chairing and moderating slots
- Technology Evaluation Day Roundtable Host
- Invite only boardrooms or workshops
Host a Function
Impress delegates and get your company noticed with the perfect opportunity to stand out. Enjoy your own exclusive room to welcome guests, hold private meetings and product demos or host a sponsored:
- Platform Day Drinks Reception
- Main conference Drinks Reception
- Private Breakfast or Lunch Reception (invite up to 20 key prospects to join you!)
Great exposure for your brand! Give your organisation a leading edge with our different branding opportunities
- Banners and Signage - Raise the profile of your company further through making yourself visible to every delegate by:
- Sponsoring the Registration Desk
- Branding phone charging stations
- Sponsoring chair covers
- Having literature seat drops in the session rooms
- Branding the archways which lead into the exhibition and conference rooms
- Branded Conference Essentials! Be the saving grace to delegates by providing them all with branded conference necessities (coffee, water, pens and paper). They will be seen all around the event; promoting your logo!
- Branded Barista Coffee Station (always popular with delegates!)
- Lanyards displaying your company’s logo
- Branded Water Bottles
- Branded kiosk offering your choice of catering (plus branded serve-ware!)
- Conference survival kit
- Branded Pen & notepad
- Branded conference bag
We give you permission to fully embrace The Future Branches Experience. Download our event app (yes, you get total access). Attend all of the networking sessions and get face to face with exactly who you want to meet in just the right way.
Let's Connect & Create a Custom Experience:
Don’t just take our word for it...
"It’s not a tradeshow, it is a conference designed for networking and it’s what I hope will be the norm for industry events going forward."
Mike Tippets, VP, Enterprise Marketing & Organizational Development, Hughes (HR Healthcare Sponsor)
"We found 2-3 strong leads within the first hour. Great show with the right level of audience"
Brian Geiger, Supply Chain Consultant, Wolseley Industrial (ProcureCon Sponsor)
" Our Partnership with Worldwide Business Research has been highly successful -- they are extremely easy to work with and their events are so well-done we relish the chance to work with them wherever synergies exist between our companies."
Brian Smith, Director of Marketing, Infinata, Inc. (Bionetwork Sponsor)