September 21 - 23, 2020
JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa, Scottsdale
Day 1: Embracing Change & Uncertainty: Thriving In The Unknown
Monday, September 21st, 2020
Driving efficiency and effectiveness can be unreasonable complex. Procurement has the chance to impact multiple business units, but needs to have the data showcasing the spend across departments. Not knowing what contracts you have can be detrimental to plans to drive savings across your organizations. You’ll hear different points of view to help you align your organization to focus on:
- KPI/SLAs to reduce leakage
- Managing contracts to spot value loss
- Hidden opportunities in renewals
- Aligning all units and capturing spend
Day 2: The Digital Disruption: Pathway To Greatness
Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
Harnessing tail spend can be a huge source of incremental savings. The big spend areas get analyzed to death, and the tail spend often gets ignored, when right under your nose there’s value waiting to be uncovered. However, knowing that there's value and actually capturing it are two very different things. What exactly do you do with an untapped opportunity to reduce costs like this one?
- What is “tail spend”?
- Strategic ways you can manage and capture more tail spend
- Making sense of tail spend data
- What new technologies are out there for managing your tail spend?
- Should you be automating your small spend and what are the possibilities with automated and predicted spend?